Tuna Mixed Up Appetizer/Lunch
- 24 pieces of sliced French or Baguette bread
- 5 oz. can of tuna in olive oil (I HIGHLY recommend Genoa Tonno Yellow fin tuna!!!)
- 2½ cups chopped up tomatoes
- 1 cup of chopped up sweet onion
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 garlic cloves (this is optional, but me & my family prefer it)
- 4 tbsp. of extra virgin olive oil
First, chop up the onion, garlic, and tomatoes and add into serving bowl. Next, open tuna and add all contents into serving bowl. Next, add olive oil and salt; mix together. Then add a spoonful to a piece of the sliced bread; enjoy!
1) Spread a little butter on each slice of bread, and then place into broiler until slightly toasted. 2) Add capers to taste.